I work on all my freelance projects via Codeable – a platform that only hires vetted WordPress experts, where you get an estimate with no obligation to hire and with more than 2,000 projects delivered on time and issue-free every month.
Codeable is partnered with the big brands in the WordPress world, such as WooCommerce, Kinsta, and Gravity Forms, and provides clients with a number of really great benefits.
The rates on Codeable are based on the project scope, complexity, and urgency. Check out Codeable’s pricing guide with example prices for different types of projects to learn more.
The benefits of using Codeable
- Fair pricing based on actual project value rather than a race to the bottom – if multiple experts estimate your project, you get one estimate based on Codeable’s hourly rates, with no bidding or taking shortcuts.
- Access to vetted WordPress experts. If I am not available to help with your project, I can notify my fellow experts so they can help you and know you are in good hands.
- Always-there customer support (these guys are really awesome) who can help you should any problems arise.
- An industry-leading 28-day bug fix warranty.
- Money-back guarantee if your project is not delivered as agreed upon in the scope of work.
96% of Codeable’s clients say they would return with more work.
- Number of completed projects: 101
- Average project rating: 5 out of 5